- The best ideas aren’t easy. They’re simple.
- The Who, not The Beatles.
- Board games are back. Clever mechanics, interesting decisions and real human contact.
- Crossing the finishing line alone is never as sweet.
- No, I don’t mean Monopoly. Start with Catan and work up.
- Slowly but surely, I’m understanding the pitfalls of perfectionism.
- Hangovers are a 3 step process. Attenborough. Orange Juice. Coffee.
- Isms are the bricks and mortar of society. They give copywriters a chance.
- Creatives have their own special type of lactic acid and blank pages are the steepest climbs.
- Surfing is for everybody.
- Target practice is the spice of life. Give me a ball and three tries to get it in that bucket, you’ll have me forever.
- Pizza. Burrito. Burger. In that order.
- We were not designed to use screens. Fortunately, they won’t last.
- “Because I’m your mother” was an exercise in frustration and injustice. Nothing prepared me more for adulthood.
- The Jurassic Park theme tune is the best arrangement of sounds known to man.
- I know two international languages: music and table football.
Also, bad adverts make me angry. Shall we do something about it?
That’s about all I can say. Let my work do the rest.